Shopping around for an at home IPL hair removal handset? There’s a lot of options out in the market, and it can be overwhelming trying to figure out which is the best option to go for. So how do you choose? Firstly, don’t stress, nobody wants worry wrinkles, Secondly, we got you. See our top 3 tips on what to look for when buying an IPL hair removal handset.
1. Look out for customer results
How often do you rely on customer reviews and ratings to make decisions in your everyday life? Pretty often, right? Real customers don’t lie. If they love a product you’ll see proof of that in their reviews, and more importantly, in their before & after photos. Seeking out a brand that has 1000’s of verified customers reviews on their IPL hair removal handset is a good place to start, but there’s something undeniable about seeing real life progress photos that really put's your mind at rest. Pro Tip: don’t forget to check out YouTube for a more in-depth analysis.
2. Review the brand’s website and socials to ensure they’re legit
Unfortunately there are a lot of copycats out there who are only interested in chasing the dollar, those who may be here today but most likely may not be here tomorrow. Some who may sell a product that looks the same as other brands on the outside, but contains lower quality parts on the inside, meaning their product will deliver subpar results. Some who haven’t done their research in carefully selecting their products and making sure that they’re being assembled in a safe environment with happy workers. Some who are not interested in building a community to provide ongoing support. Good news is it’s generally pretty easy to separate the fakes from the genuine businesses, here’s how:
- Look through their websites:
- Does the language flow and make sense? If it doesn’t, it’s likely they’re copycats
- Click on the links to their social pages, if you get a ‘Sorry, this page isn’t available’ message, run! Run away as fast as you can!
- Look at their ‘reviews’ section
- Is it ‘Powered By’ a particular review engine? if yes, great! Next test, does the review company’s logo link back to their own website? If it does, awesome, if it doesn’t then it’s likely to be fake.
- Do you see a heap of reviews listed without seeing what review platform powers them? If yes, then it’s likely they’re fake.
- Look through their social channels:
- It’s not about how many followers brand’s have because let’s face it, sometimes followers can be bought. Although, keep in mind that some brands have genuinely built up their following organically. Look at their posts, what are they saying? What engagement, i.e. comments, likes and shares, are they getting on each post? If everything is quite low, for example under 100 likes with little to no comments, and yet they have tens of thousands of followers, then it’s likely they’re not the brand you should be buying from.
- Check to see if the brand is replying to comments on their posts, and what are they actually saying. If they’re not replying at all or taking over 24hrs to respond, then they’re probably a brand you want to stay away from.
- See if their Instagram account has a blue tick verification. Why? It means Instagram has confirmed that the account is an authentic global brand.
3. Don’t let the biggest discount code be the deciding factor on who you buy an IPL hair removal handset from
Nearly EVERY IPL hair removal brand out there will offer a special discount code and may even include free international shipping, don’t let this lure you in. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with grabbing the best deal, just make sure you do your research first so you know for sure you’re buying from a legitimate business with a premium product.
Like what you’ve read so far? We hope so, because we’ve got some good news for you. The Elettra is a genuine business! We plan to be here for a long time! We take pride in our products, our customer service and the global community we’ve built. So if you want to buy your own Elettra IPL hair removal handset, click the button below.
Shop Now for IPL Laser Hair Removal Devices featuring a Skin Rejuvenation Mode! Online at ElettraSkin.com