Don't go cheap and nasty! Do your research!
The Special Buy THOUSANDS have been asking for: Aldi set to launch a DIY laser hair removal gadget for just $89
- Aldi Australia is set to launch a DIY laser hair removal gadget for just $89.99
- Shoppers will be able to experience their own salon at home during isolation
- It will hit shelves on Saturday, May 2 as part of retailer's 'Special Buys' catalogue
- The Australian government shuttered all beauty therapists to fight COVID-19
- This meant women and men who usually get laser hair removal could no longer
- Here’s how to help people impacted by Covid-19
Aldi Australia is set to launch a DIY laser hair removal gadget for just $89.99 so you can continue treatments at home during the coronavirus isolation.
Prime Minister Scott Morrison shuttered all beauty therapists and services across the country - including laser hair removal clinics - to minimise the spread of the COVID-19 - as thousands of clients are forced to cancel their appointments.
But shoppers will now be able to skip the beautician with at-home affordable products for a fraction of the price of a single trip to the salon.
Aldi Australia is set to launch a DIY laser hair removal gadget (top right) for just $89.99 and a cordless hair remover (centre) for $39.99
The $89.99 laser hair removal comes with LED indicator with five levels of light pulse intensity with up to 50,000 flashes
The $89.99 laser hair removal comes with LED indicator with five levels of light pulse intensity with up to 50,000 flashes.
For just $39.99, you can pick up a cordless hair remover, which features two speeds and five interchangeable attachment heads and storage bag including massager and facial brush.
If you're due for a blow dry, Aldi has you covered with the hair volume style for just $24.99, which features two heat settings, overheat protection, a large and small brush attachments and 1000W power
FULL ARTICLE HERE:
Shop Now for IPL Laser Hair Removal Devices featuring a Skin Rejuvenation Mode! Online at ElettraSkin.com